A refreshing and tropical tortilla chip dip, or top a burger (beef, salmon, veggie) with it to get gourmet!
- 1 fresh mango, chopped or 1 cup of mango, frozen & defrosted
- 1 fresh pineapple, finely chopped or 1 cup of frozen or canned pineapple pieces, defrosted
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro/coriander, fresh: approximately 15 sprigs or frozen cubes/prepared tubes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or honey
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt (optional, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp of spice (optional, see variations)
- Cajun: 1/2 tsp cajun spice blend (on top of grilled salmon or fish as a salsa)
- Fajita: 1/2 tsp fajita spice blend + 1/2 cup of cooked/canned, drained, rinsed black beans for a dip
- Orange: Substitute orange (or lemon) juice for the lime juice to add another layer of citrus flavour
- Tomato: Add this recipe to your regular tomato salsa to give it a sweeter twist
- Combine all ingredients in order as they appear.
Servings Per Recipe: 2 dip servings, or 6 salsa servings
Copyright with all rights reserved to Nutrition Bites Consulting. We’d love you to share our recipes but remember to give credit where credit is due – to the author. Please re-post only with permission plus link to this original page/post.
Want a hard copy recipe card?
Send a message to Nutrition Bites by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form) with your full postal address to receive your own sturdy and colourful copy!