– 2-3 Chicken breasts, cut into chunks
-1 tbsp Canola or olive oil
– 2 tbsp of Epicure Mango Curry Dip Mix
– 1/2 cup of water
– 2 tsp Epicure Chicken bouillion mix (Vegetable Bouillon for vegan recipe)
– 2 tbsp of yogurt (coconut milk for vegan recipe)
-1-3 Peaches* (or apricots, nectarines) peeled, chopped. Can use fresh or frozen fruit up to 2 cups.
– Chopped veggies like broccoli, carrots, celery, cauliflower etc (Optional)
*If none on hand, use peach jam or chutney.
- Brown chicken with oil in frying pan or wok.
- Add spices and water and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer. Add veggies if desired.
- Add peaches. Continue simmering.
- Add yogurt / coconut milk (vegan option) and blend well. Remove from heat.
- Serve warm over cooked rice/ quinoa or with roti / pitas.