Nutrition Bites can teach a healthy cooking class for your child’s birthday and their guests!
A healthy and delicious recipe (age appropriate) is made from scratch by the Birthday Child/Youth and every guest. Nutrition lessons and cooking tips are shared while the party keeps busy and has fun. And every child receives a Nutrition Bites sticker to celebrate their new kitchen skills!
All cooking supplies including ingredients are brought to your home.
Menu Recipe Options:
- Waffle & Fruit “Sundae”
- Vegan Banana Cupcakes
- Mini Carrot Cakes
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- Veggie Mini Pizzas
- Tea Party with Scones & Chia Jam
- No-Bake Energy Bursts
- Have an idea? Custom menus are welcome!
Cost: $150 for up to 8 guests including birthday child/youth.
Cost per additional child: $15
Sometimes you want that special touch for your party. Nutrition Bites makes it easier on parents to relax and enjoy the day, rather than be caught up in the details. We also offer additional options:
- Healthiest Goodie Bag on the market! Growing Up Healthy Seed to Fork Kits. Exclusively available from Nutrition Bites. Save 20% off retail price!
- Custom Nutrition Bites kid-sized aprons: Every child receives a Nutrition Bites apron to wear and go home with!
- A follow-up private cooking lesson as a gift from you for the birthday child (25% off)
- Nutrition Bites party invitations (seen below) with envelopes ($1.25 each)
For more information about our birthday party service, please contact us by phone at (226) 377-2223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what our customers and clients are saying…
“Kept the kids completely engaged, talking, learning and having fun!”
“Hello Sandra. Just wanted to say thank you again for Brooklyn’s birthday party. The girls were so happy and loved every minute of it.”