How To Video on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionBitesEpicLife/videos/213605689985362/
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toast baguette cut in thick slices on an angle for 6 minutes at 350F (while preheating)!
- Crumble together ¾ cup of feta cheese and 1 tsp Souvlaki seasoning in a 4-cup prep bowl.
- Chop up 2 fresh tomatoes. Add to prep bowl.
- Make Greek Dressing as per jar. Add 2 tbsp of prepared Greek Dressing to tomato feta mixture.
- Place toasted bread slices on ¼ sheet pan with liner.
- Drizzle with Greek Dressing (or olive oil & Garlic Aioli mix).
- Spread tomato feta mix onto toasted baguette slices or cracker/crustinis.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F.
Makes 12 pieces. 4-6 servings.
BONUS – To use up extra tomato feta mixture, add in 1 chopped cucumber and add 1 tbsp more of Greek Dressing.